Is this a good offer?

Hi,

I am Ravi. I have got an offer from Abood Group with $1200 (domestic savings)+TZSH 200,000 pm. In addition to this they are providing free hard accommodation and transportation from house to office and office to house.

Apart from this they are providing the electricity and water on company cost. I really need to know about the company, How it is with regard to the working condition, also please tell us whether this offer is good to come to Tanzania.

Please reply me asap.

Ravi Kumar

Hi Ravi Kumar,

In order to help you to receive more constructive answers from the members, i created a new thread with your post on the Tanzania forum.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi ravi, I don't know your age limit, but in TZ 200000 its not possible to cover meals cost, you want at least tz 300000. but in you can easily usd 1000 and if you bachelor then its good opportunity. tanzania is not like india, mean happening place. this country is safe and terible expensive, so if you want to go outside for enjoy, then quite difficult to save usd 1000. means here you can go home - office - home only