Confused overinformed?

Dear All,

All I wanted to know was an answer to the question below. However after going through all the posts I couldn't find a straightforward answer.

1. Is education document attestation required for applying for a Bahrain Work Visa?
2. If yes, what all the authorities do you need this attestation to be stamped from?

Regards,
Sheetal

No attestation of educational documents was required for my work visa. You might want to wait for other members' answers to get a better picture

It all depends on who you work for. They will tell you what they want but normally they will organise it too. Every company is different so we can't really answer your question. All I do know is that most ministry employees DO have to be attested.

As josnuggles says, it depends. But to be on the safe side, bring attested copies of your certificates with you.

I played it safe and brought the originals with me initially. And it was a good decision, since they asked for the originals at that time. Some employers do not ask for any documents. So it all depends - as with so many things in Bahrain.

Good luck!