Help me, please!!!!!

Hello people,

I am from Hungary, and my best friend Zsófi is crazy about Puerto Rico, she wants to move there after she finished university. She has birthday in two weeks and I want to make a video for her so I thought to ask people living in PR to send me a picture of a sign somewhere in PR wishing her happy birthday, and writing something like "PR is waiting for you".
I tried to contact people many websites but with little succes... I sooo really really want to make it for her because she is such an amazing friend and I know how wonderfully happy it would make her!
So I would like to ask, if possible, please help me and send me a picture! It's just a few minutes for you but for her it would be the best gift ever!
Thank you so much in advance.
Dorka

I got good memories of Hungary - spent a lot of time there on a project back in '89 - '91.
I'd be glad to take a couple of pics when I'm on the road. In the mean time, did you try Google images?

As for your friend wanting to move here, does she realize this is USA and the US immigration rules apply here too.Getting a visa or a green card is not simple.

Thank you so much Gary, I'd be very very thankful!

Well, I don't really understand what you mean trying google images... I mean, I would like people to take a picture with a message for her or something like that, so something a bit personal.
I'm happy to hear that you have nice memories of Hungary :) Back then everything was quite different but I the beautiful landscape was the same I guess :)
Well, she doesn't have any plans yet, because she has at least 3 more years at university, but the first thing will be probably to get a scholarship to spend a few months in PR as a student, if possible...