Bus Journey from Chennai to Madurai

Till very recently, the journey from Madurai to Chennai was mostly undertaken by trains. Even with buses in the scene, traveling was not so easy until online bus ticket booking made an entry. Chennai to Madurai bus services are readily available.

With bus services available both during the day and night, a travelers taste may vary. As in my case, I traveled with my entire college batch during daylight hours. With the path passing through a nearly semi-arid region, the mercury level, both inside and outside the bus, is likely to go up at times as in my experience. Hence, it is advisable to carry plenty of fluid. In such conditions (except during the October-November monsoons) travelers would find it ideal to take an AC bus.

The major stop on the way, Tiruchirappalli, is a halting point for vehicles to refuel as well as to have some snacks. Try out the lunch served in the restaurants, which are quite affordable when compared to places like Chennai and Bangalore.

Enjoying the scenery outside through the window during the day or sleeping, while watching a movie inside will let time pass on wings.

Thanks for providing this valuavle informations, And it will help me in my travelling..  :idontagree: