6 yr old needing a friend :-)

Hey! Phew finally made the move last week!
Slight problem as my son can't start school until September, and he is already desperate for a little friend to play with bless him (and he's driving me mad)
If anyone has any children around the same age please let me know and we could meet up, or of any clubs. I'm in bugibba area.
Thank you!! X

Hi Stef

I only just joined this site and hope you are still here?

I am moving to Malta from the UK on 26th July with my 2 children aged 6 and 20 months.  We have found an apartment in Bugibba very close to the football stadium and will move in at the beginning of August.  My 6 year old daughter would love a friend to meet up with so drop me a reply if you are still looking for some play dates, I know I could certainly use some company too when I arrive!

Hey! Yep still here  :D  of course that would be great, just let me know when u arrive and we can sort it out  :)

Hi Stef,
We are in Mosta but are portable!  It sounds like we are in a similar (slightly aimless boat, passing time till school starts!)
I have an almost eight year old, a four and a half year old and a two year old, so no exact match but we would love to me up for a play if you fancy....... a picnic at Salini park or something?
Vicky :)

Hi Vicky

I'm moving over next Saturday with my 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son.  Stef and I have made contact so maybe we could all get together in the next couple of weeks?
I'll be living in Bigibba but will have a car so could meet wherever.

Bye for now.
Nicola

That sounds great Nicola!
We are debating a move from Mosta to somewhere more central. Can I ask if you are renting and did you find a place easily enough??
Cheers and bye for now,
Vicky

Hey Vicky yep sure can! As Nicola said we can all meet when she arrives too  :)  will pm you xx