Meet people

Hi evryone,

I am new here in Bangkok for my internship until october. If someone is down for visiting, have dinner or for a drink just let me know it will be a pleasure to hang out with new people in this new life.

Sophie

I know it's a little early to mention this, but I'll likely be stopping in Bangkok at some point during the summer. I don't really know anyone there, so I figured this forum might be a good place to make a couple of contacts in advance.

I'm also trying to figure out the best time to visit, as I was planning mid-July to mid-August (various places in Thailand). I'd love to go for a drink or visit with you some time!

Max

laaidback wrote:

I know it's a little early to mention this, but I'll likely be stopping in Bangkok at some point during the summer. I don't really know anyone there, so I figured this forum might be a good place to make a couple of contacts in advance.

I'm also trying to figure out the best time to visit, as I was planning mid-July to mid-August (various places in Thailand). I'd love to go for a drink or visit with you some time!

Max

July-August will be the top monsoon season in Thailand. Plan ahead.

My name is Minh and I am  a French intern here in Bangkok. Well it's my first day in Bangkok and I am quite open to meet new people (it is why I've decided to do an internship in Thailand actually :) )
Anyway, if you have some tips or advice, maybe you can share it with me around a drink, or walking in the city.

See you