Hi, pls help

hi everyone, pls i need help with anyone who is coming to Nigeria soon or has someone coming soon, i have a very small package that is too small to ship that i want to get than here, Pls leave me a positive replies, its kind off urgent, thanks.

if it's too small to send, can't you wrap it in a larger envelope and send? If you're concerned with the security, isn't it better to send in the mail where it's (at least in the States) illegal to tamper with it, than pass it to a total stranger?

Very strange request to be making on a public forum, indeed.

Why anyone would want a total stranger to bring a "very small package, too small to ship" to Nigeria from the USA really make one wonder what's this all about.

Is this "package" something that can't be put into Express Mail Service, which is extremely safe and can be insured?

Maybe it's something that shouldn't even be moved from one country to another?

With the type of airport security these days (especially in the USA) I really  don't think you're going to find anybody here willing to carry an unknown package, for an unknown individual, to a foreign country, when the risks involved are too obvious and too serious.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Here here wjwoodward, well said.

Chuckles

-closed-

Closed