Pick a place that suites my needs

Hi Jayray,

I'm Jim from New York city now living in Thailand. I've to the Phi;lipines before but never to Bacold.
I will be traveling to Cebu on the 27th and the onto Bacolod for a bit of research on Living conditions and infrastructure.
I making a move but i want to pick a place that suites my needs.
I wonder sinceyou are there....does Bacolod have any tennis courts?....what should i spend on renting a 1 bedroom apartment just out of city center?....where can i rent a motorbike.

If you can answer any of these question I'd be quite thankful.

I'll get a new sim card and give you call when i get there.

Warmest regards

Jimmy

why dont your try rent to own unit?
sounds great right.?
lets talk about it...

why rent to own? I really don't need to own a home. I've done that before and regretted doing it.

I'm at an age when i need freedom. I don't want to be tied down.

I want to rent a home in a nice safe and secure area in or just outside of Bacolod.

Can you give me advice on that?

Thanks so much

Jim

Hi  Jimmy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Just to inform you that i have created a new topic with your questions on the Philippines forum.

All the best,
Christine

(Moderated: No free ad on the forum please)

mookie12 wrote:

why rent to own? I really don't need to own a home. I've done that before and regretted doing it.

I'm at an age when i need freedom. I don't want to be tied down.

I want to rent a home in a nice safe and secure area in or just outside of Bacolod.

Can you give me advice on that?

Thanks so much

Jim

@Jim,
One of the real issues an offer to help with RTO is the fact that the 'sales persons' most of the time are not disclosing how very hard it is to find such a property for single expats to qualify for.