Egyptian married to a Thai woman is great

Are you still here?

Dear Koko, sorry for late reply and sorry for personal question.
It was important to knew that part of you so I can predict your destiny more accurate.
Knowing that your wife is not muslim that can be your disadvantage since muslim community here is well organize and protecting each other, they can easily find you a job if you are member of their community.
People who converted in muslim just to get married are not counted in,because Thai people especially women, dont convert if they dont have a reason(benefit) from it. Assuming that your wife is young (since you want to have baby with her) and she dont have previous kids and you look quite old maybe above 40s? I hope I m wrong..but I dont see you will stay here...
Of course there is other way,that your wife really love you and that she is ready to become part of muslim community in thailand. you need to watch her how she will behave when you return back ,is she muslim purely for ceremonial reason or she wants to live according to islam. that is only way that you will be accepted in their group and can have some benefits and find some job. I dont know what is your qualification, I m assuming that you are not so educated since its hard for you to find 40000 THB per month for  your visa application,that mean you were working in Egypt low paid or middle payed jobs. Probably you dont have money to open your business, your wife is not rich (assuming )  Realistically, you will spend your life here doing visa runs to Vientiane. i hope you have contacts of your   embassy in thailand, or around near countries. Its good to know for preparing on change of your passport.more then 3 tourist visa you cant have from Vientiane so you need to change your passport to cover up .or you can go home to change your passport on every 12 months

garydale , in true am still in egypt but i will be there at thai. after 10 days or not more 15 days :)
regards , khaled nour :)

Dr. Stevan., thx so much for ur true honest words and i totally agree with u about thai lady and about Islam too. and thx for information about my passport., but i want u know something. i trust, respect and love my wife and believe in allah will never make something bad to me, cause am sure he only one who can know about what we hide in our heart and soul., i loved my wife before she come to islam and am sure she is true muslim now but need to learn more about islam and its my special mission and my destiny in hand of allah anyway :) ., blessed be dear and hope i can have this honer chance and meet u when i come thailand thx
greetings
khaled nour

How you write is exactly why I think you should stay where you are. You are hiding something evil in your soul.

Time will show real truth.

:whistle:

Each of us carries inside, good and evil. And sometimes our decisions appear to be our truth more than our abilities...  thx and blessed be all

hi every one, wish blessing good day full of success and enjoying for all, am at BKK Thailand now, its really amazing lovely country and wonderful people, i really pray for this country have all peace very soon.
greeting 4 all :)
khaled nour