Looking for a position in project work and / or business administratio

Hi everybody.

I've just relocated to Singapore, have a DP pass and I'm really keen to find a job here as soon as possible. I have 5 years of international work experience in a few fields, including project management, business administration and education as well as a degree in International Relations.

I would really appreciate any tips on finding a job here or any offers :)

Many thanks!

What role are you after, and qualified for?

What would your dream job here be?

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I'm looking for a position in project management (irrespective of an area of work - i.e. oil & gas, construction, financail services) and I'm happy to consider entry roles

You sound like you're pitching yourself as a 'generalist', but IME people (FT) get hired here for specific skills that don't exist locally.

Maybe that's a way to consider it, what do you specifically have that locals probably don't?

[Any potential employer would need to make this case to get your work permit - so do the thinking for them eh? :)]

Thanks very much for your advice. It's a very good one. Will be doing some thinking on that :)

You should also inform potential employers about the possibility of working with a DP by applying for a Letter of Consent (LoC) from MoM. Many employers do not know about this, but shun the paperwork and risk of hiring a foreigner on EP.
Working on LoC has several advantages (easier, no educational and job market restrictions, no foreigner quota required), but also some disadvantages (generally lower pay, they'll lose you if your DP sponsor loses his/her visa).

Thanks Beppi. Great advice. I would've not though about it. Now I make sure to include this into my cover letters when applying. Still looking though. Fingers crossed I'll get there soon!

Hi,

My company is looking for a Campaign Manager position.

Would you be interested?

Key Responsibilities
•    Responsible in program conceptualization and manage cultivation initiatives to achieve respective programs objectives.
•    Ability to articulate clients' product messaging and generate quality opportunities through tele-prospecting efforts.
•    Ability to maintain accurate records of client contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
•    Responsible to conduct weekly updates with clients and progress reports on program updates
•    Skillful in managing customers' expectations and enhancing overall customer satisfaction level.

Key Responsibilities
•    Responsible in program conceptualization and manage cultivation initiatives to achieve respective programs objectives.
•    Ability to articulate clients' product messaging and generate quality opportunities through tele-prospecting efforts.
•    Ability to maintain accurate records of client contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
•    Responsible to conduct weekly updates with clients and progress reports on program updates
•    Skillful in managing customers' expectations and enhancing overall customer satisfaction level.

Send in your resume with recent photo attached in MS Word format to [email protected].

~ Catherine

Hi Catherine,

I specialize in Program Management having worked as a Program Manager at organizations such as IBM & HP. I am a PG in Marketing from University of Liverpool UK with 7+ years experience. I live in Singapore on Dependant Pass(am allowed to work on it with a Letter of Consent from MOM)

Do let me know if I can apply.

Thanks & Regards,
Chitra.

Hi Chitra,

Thanks for your interest.

Please kindly forward me a latest CV of yours to [email protected] with a recent photo of yours, along with your approved DP Pass copy, and LOC. Please indicate on your email that you are Chitra from expat.blog.

We will review, and should you be shortlisted, will arrange an interview with you.

Looking forward to your application!

Catherine

Thanks Catherine,

May I know which company is this for? Please note LoC is applied for by the employer at the time of hiring. It is not applicable once the contract/project with the company ends.

Thanks,
Chitra.

Hi Chitra,

I had PM you. Please kindly check your mailbox.

Hi Catherine,

I am certainly very interested in this position. I also have DP which allows me to work in Singapore based on LOC.
I will forward you my CV, photo and a copy of DP for reference if this is OK with you.

Kind regards,

Tonya

hi

if you are still interested in a change of job....please revert.
want someone for our Singapore operations.

@ashug you should post your job offer in the jobs section ;)

hope this helps

Julien

oh yes....thanks Julien