Community Workers job availablity in Perth

Dear
My daughter who had been in Sydney for her second Master's in Development Studies from the University of Sydney.Her first Master's was in Sociology from the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.She has been nominated by the Government of Western Australia as a skill migrant and her case is under process.As a guardian I'm a bit worried for her life in Perth and availability of a suitable job there.
Can anybody give some idea to remove my worry if she is finally granted a SM PR visa?
A worried father

shafiq46 wrote:

Dear
My daughter who had been in Sydney for her second Master's in Development Studies from the University of Sydney.Her first Master's was in Sociology from the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.She has been nominated by the Government of Western Australia as a skill migrant and her case is under process.As a guardian I'm a bit worried for her life in Perth and availability of a suitable job there.
Can anybody give some idea to remove my worry if she is finally granted a SM PR visa?
A worried father

Best you do an online search for work and see what jobs are around in Perth for her.