What to do ?

Dear Friends,

My name is vijay, i have stuck here with one company they took my passport now i have finished my work contract & i want to go but they don't want to give me passport. its been 2 months now i have resigned and not working with them but still they didn't give me my passport

also all those my two year they harassed me disturb me lot didn't pay my salary on time now i want to go India but because i don't have passport with me i don't know what to do

please suggest me help is Indian embassy going to help me in this or not i am tired with this

zepale.vijay wrote:

Dear Friends,

My name is vijay, i have stuck here with one company they took my passport now i have finished my work contract & i want to go but they don't want to give me passport. its been 2 months now i have resigned and not working with them but still they didn't give me my passport

also all those my two year they harassed me disturb me lot didn't pay my salary on time now i want to go India but because i don't have passport with me i don't know what to do

please suggest me help is Indian embassy going to help me in this or not i am tired with this

Have you contacted the Indian Embassy about this ? Passports are the property of the Indian Government and keeping them from the rightful holder is illegal.

no not yet

Listen is Indian Embassy providing lawyer

I am sorry that you are having those kind of trouble. But you have to contact the embassy, and they will give you all the informations you need about what to do.

Good luck - Lea