Urgently Seeking a Job Offer in Dubai & to Make New Friends

A  Very Warm hello to all expats & residents alike whom are living in dubai , let me tell you a little about myself:-  I am Mo'az Khalil , a Jordanian citizen , 32 years of age who has been an expat all his life , have spent my life moving from one country to another . Firstly been in Kuwait to live my childhood & then moving to  Al-Khobar , Saudi Arabia to live my adolescent years then I moved to Calgary , Canada to seek higher learning to finally graduate  in Business Adminsitration. Ever since I've been moving from Turkey to Egypt to Bahrain and now I have finally decided to visit the Emirates for the first time for a 2 months period and possibly  would hope to move permanently on a job contract to live in Dubai , I do have an overall 5 years accumulative experience in the Field of Business Management/Administrative but have been working lately as an IT Manager for our family owned Company “Leema Foods Industries” here in Amman . I would be grateful beyond measure if someone guided me on to how I'll be able to fetch a job contract that is relevant to my career options through utilizing fresh recruitment information resources and also if anyone can direct me to social get togethers - activities – events in Dubai so as to make the most out of this visit. I will be in dubai 9th of April . Thanks to all and hope to meet you soon  :top::cheers:

Hi Moaz

I'll also might be in Dubai in same time or maybe couple of days earlier hoping to hunt any customer service or hospitality vacancy and I'll go through recruitment agencies and if I pssed by any IT opportunity I'll pass it to you.
Good Luck for all...

Dear Mr. Semsem ,

That is a very kind initiative from you , Thank you very much . Yes please hold any IT vacancy you run along by in Dubai and kindly forward it to me , also even in the hospitality and Hotel sector , I am willing to work if any opportunity in this particular field arises I would be highly appreciative of. as I do have a Certificate of Excellence in Hotel Reception from a certain Hotel Academy. Its great that you will be in Dubai about the same time I'll be there. Hoping to meet you then in person & I Wish You All the best of Luck in Your personal Job Hunting.