We moved to La Ceiba

Julien asked me if we have moved to Honduras yet and share with ya'll.  Yes, we moved here March 5.  Sold everything we owned in TX and here we are.  We had bought a waterfront lot in Coco Panda (La Ceiba Beach Phase II) a year ago, but have decided to rent for 6 months to be sure this is where we want to be.  We are renting in Phase I and plan to travel to Belize and Panama to look at properties, etc. there also.  I love it here. My husband still a little leary about the move, but relaxing more and more each week.  The neighbors here are just incredible, friendly and helpful.  We don't have a car so they take us to town for shopping and show us the best places to buy.  They have a potluck every Friday with all the people in the hood and it is so much fun.  For now we are just settling in and enjoying retirement.  This weekend we plan to go out, maybe to Dante's or Richard's Pico Bonito.  Next week a trip to Utila Island or Cayos Caulker for some great snorkeling.

Hi Lnathern,

Thank you for sharing this information with us and keep us up to date, it is very much appreciated.  :)

If you have some specific questions, please feel free to ask. ;)

Priscilla

Moving can add stress especially when to another country. Meeting new people and keeping busy should help Gordon.

Try going to Suzannas restaurant. Affordable, she speaks English and the food is great.

Thanks Chris, looking forward to meeting you some time.

Congradulations on your move! I plan on moving there from Costa Rica this week. Would you share any info on furnished rentals that you might have

Thanks Harry

if looking to buy i have a 2 beroom bungalow fully furnished for sale asking 75 thousand at la ceiba beach i have it listed in vivun international real estatemy email address is [email protected]

I don't know of anything here Harry, but I will ask around.  There is a B and B down the road called Ensuelo Del Mar.

Thanks for your effort

Thanks I'm only looking to rent