Visitors Visa to the U.K

Hello, I'm a Kenyan lady planning on visiting family in the UK for a month during my campus holiday in May.
What is the process and how easy is it to get a visa?
thanx

Hi shawny,

Your post was moved on the England forum for better visibility and interaction.

I invite you to get in touch with the United Kingdom Embassy in Kenya on the +254-20-2844000 to have more information regarding the visit visa.

Please feel free to share any information received.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

shawny wrote:

Hello, I'm a Kenyan lady planning on visiting family in the UK for a month during my campus holiday in May.
What is the process and how easy is it to get a visa?
thanx

Hello Shawny

The UK Border Agency are very helpful too. They cover all aspects of entry into the UK and also give all prices/costs involved.

Chuckle

Thanx a lot. Got all the info I needed there.

Hi Shawny,

Your family should send you an invitation letter and you will be alright.

Good luck!

make sure u ve the names of all the places u intend to visit. The question will come. hotel reservation will also be a big plus . letter of invitation, the person has alot of documentation to send. I guess abt 1500 to 2000 pounds to be on the sfe side.

Could you possibly send me a website so I can find some information on how my Egyptian boyfriend can get a visa to visit egypt please

Sorry, it is not clear, are you looking for a visa to visit Egypt or you want him issued a visa to visit UK?

I'd like to know how to get him a visa to visit me here in England. I've had a look on the www.gov website here but it's really not that clear as to the questions they will ask etc. I heard I will have to out money in a deposit account to ensure his return to egypt which isn't a problem depending how much it will be though. Thank you for your help

Of you want him to come here from Egypt i think you should get in touch with a immigration lawyer about him visiting you in England. One of those asian immigration places will be the best bet i think.

Hi Chezza

I am from the UK and I am married to an Egyptian who has been in the UK now for 7 years if you need any help I would be glad to help you.

Hello All,

I have to attend a training program in our Head Office in London. I am currently working in Seoul office of our company and I had Indian Passport. I have to be in london on 22nd sep and I got an appointment on 11th sep to apply here in global VFS in Seoul. I am concerned about the time available for the visa process. I am even considering the priority services for fast process which says 3-5 days it take to get visa. Could anyone help with better ideas..

Thanks for reading.

That would be fab if you could help. I'm finding it hard navigating round this site to be honest. Could you private message me and I will give you my email or mobile