Expat blog meet up, 30 March 2014 at 4pm, in Cilandak area

Hi Everyone:)

We will have our second meet up for meeting all Expat and Indonesian friends on this Sunday , 30 March 2014 at 4pm  , We are planning to meet in the evening in Starbucks Cilandak Town Square Mall, in Cilandak area, one of Expatriates  areas

Our previous meet up was also in Starbucks Kemang and We are all from different countries , some Westerns and some Asians

We will get together , enjoy coffee time or dinner and meet new people as well :D

Feel free to join with us this Sunday , and you may contact me through message

Anyone who would like to join is welcomed :)

Best Regards

Leony Angela

Hello Leony Angela,

Good idea.  :top: Thank you for this great initiative! ;)

Hello Christine , would you like to join us ?:)

Hello Leony Angela,

I would love to but i am a bit far.  ;)
I suppose my colleague has contacted you to offer you our help for this meet up.

Cheers,
Christine from the Expat.com team

Would love for coming, but I will back to KL :( hope next time able to join

Hi Leony .
I'm not yet move to JK but I have visited JK quite often to visit my fiancé . Are your group only meet up in weekend ? I love to get to know new people and chit chat too . Will you guys meet up on week day sometime ??

Hi All,

There's a similar event too if you guys want to hang out.
Check out this link: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=213945&p=5

-Dewi-

Hi Everyone
Now there have been around 13 new friends who have contacted me they will join us
If you will be late to come , maybe you can come at 6 or 7 pm it is okay , we will wait for you , no worry still there will be time to get together and have a relaxing time with new friends :)

Let's Let's join us :)
Cheers