Relocate in australia

austeallia becaming a dream for me..
any body tell me the easiest way to get relocate i want to spent my rest of life there

Hi paghazanfar,

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Australia forum for better visibility and interaction.

The living in Australia guide is rich in information and will surely be helpful for your project.

Have you been to Australia before?

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

hlw hasnaa...! thank you for your kind reply.. no i havent been to Aus befor but i hear a lote about it

by profession i am a dialysis technologist

paghazanfar wrote:

austeallia becaming a dream for me..
any body tell me the easiest way to get relocate i want to spent my rest of life there

There is no easy way to relocate to Australia. There is a application process you have to go through before you are considered for a visa.
This website www.immi.gov.au  will give you all the information you require about applying to come to Australia.
You will need to have formal qualifications and experience in whatever field of work you are looking for.
These qualifications must come from a school or educational facility that the Australian government approves of.

The application process can take years.

With unemployment rising here it is becoming difficult for foreigners to get work here as companies will hire locals before anyone else.
It is an expensive process for a company to hire someone from another country so they will always hire locally.

And if you enter Australia and work illegally you will be deported and never allowed back again.