URGENT REGARDING S PASS NEED ADVICE ASAP

So I am a European, 23 years old with 3 years working experience abroad. The industry which I work for is the hospitality industry (F&B, hotel's and such). Recently I got a job offer in Singapore, very promising. salary was S$ 3,000 per/month. let's say its for an UN-named restaurant. I am currently filling out my S pass application, but I just found out that my university, due to program malfunction, and such my diploma was not ready. All they can offer is just an attestation letter saying that I will get it soon. I haven't applied for the visa yet, but now I'm nervous of not getting accepted. I'm not so familiar with the rules for S-Pass. please any ideas?  I studied at Switzerland, one of the best for this industry in the world, half of that 3 years were interns across the in Europe, Asia, and the UAE. And the other half was senior jobs as well. I'm just worried, because I worked really hard to get this offer, and I'm afraid I might not get another offer like this:(

Your employer (not you) should submit your application with the documents you have now.
MoM will contact you (or the employer) in case they need additional documents or information.
They will definitely want to see the actual degree certificate before issuing the visa, but possibly the approval process can start without it, based on the attestation by your school that the certificate will be issued later.

Thank you so much for the input! :D I was just afraid that they would reject me because I didn't have my diploma yet. I really hope the attestation letter would suffice, it should take a few months for the diploma to come through.