Hello

hi , i am in saudia arabia/ working in jubail mechanical engineer

Hi jubailman2013,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you please? What brings you here?

Priscilla  :cheers:

Welcome to Jubail,

Enjoy life here and learn new things everyday :) don't hesitate if you have any question, feel free to ask.

Good luck

what nationality are you?

Hi how u doing me from india could you brief few things abt jubail life for females n kids n entertainment part for kids can I move alone with my baby to malls n shopping centers waiting .thanks

Shimmer india wrote:

Hi how u doing me from india could you brief few things abt jubail life for females n kids n entertainment part for kids can I move alone with my baby to malls n shopping centers waiting .thanks

You should post a new thread. Yes you should be able to go out alone with your baby to the malls. There is no problem with that.

As u afraid about some restriction, it's all about not only women restriction so on , men restriction too, anyhow it's nt too complex well it depends how u grow n rise up in so n so culture, as I know Indian culture is highly moderate n independently advance , if you r an on going regular person then u wil get bored for sure,sum time even entertainment places luk like (Jubail)graveyard Lolz.