Asylum require

Respected Sir/Madam, Wish you a Good Day! My name is Bilal and i'm from Pakistan. I am Coming Australia on a Tourism Visa & i have a no Plan to go back to Pakistan. My life have a threat from a political party. Therefore i request you to guide me how i can apply for a Asylum while living in australia. Please

Best regards.
Bilal

You cannot apply for political asylum whist living in Australia.
When you get to customs and immigration at passport control you have to request political asylum before you set foot in Australia. 
Do not expect the process to be easy. The govt is sick of people using political asylum as an easy way to get into Australia.

If i request for a Asylum on immigration counter they will send me back immediately.

suggest me some other way if you know.thanks

sexyneme wrote:

If i request for a Asylum on immigration counter they will send me back immediately.

suggest me some other way if you know.thanks

There is no other way. You can try to enter the country illegally but when you are caught you will be deported and never allowed back again.

Hi Bilal

I strongly agree with Stumpy. The immigration policy has been
tightened and it's a real chance to get deported if you do not enter
Australia appropriately. Firstly you need register yourself even online with a Humanitarian and see how you can proceed from there.
Good Luck