Advice on salary offered,living expenses at jubai

Hi,I am mechanical engineering graduate from india with @ 8 yrs of exp in project management,I have got offer from compony with basic salary SR8500 per month,plus 25 perc.housing&10perc.transportation after 6 months from joining, cud u plz advice is it fare salary?I am married,no kids and wud like to accompony my wife with me,what wl b the housing rent per month?what wl be living expenses at jubail?what @ water scarcity?do i need to cost more for water?plz guide.

hello friends.....could u plz advice.

hello friends.....could u plz advice.

Click the search button, type in expenses and you will find posts that this was already discussed on  :unsure

Hello, 8, 500Sr per month seems fine for you and your wife. Particularly as you have no children and don't need to pay international school fees.

You should have enough for living expenses as food is cheap, and you should be able to find accommodation within your budget.

There is no water shortage in Jubail as far as I know and I've been here 2 years. I don't know of anyone paying extra for water. It's included with the rent. We don't drink tap water but buy an enormous bottle of springwater for 7sr which would last you and your wife one week.

Thanks....