Looking for 3 months internship in shanghai.

Hi everybody.

my name is emmie. I lives in Bangkok, Thailand. I am Looking for 3 months internship in shanghai.

I speak Fluent English with great command of Thai. With an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work well with both team orientated and self directed environment, highly motivated, self starter and i am a sense of humor. :p

I'm positioned to exceed your expectations. I would be looking forward to hear from you and to discuss further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.

kind regard
Emmie.

Hi Emmie,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you give us more details about the kind of internship you are looking for, this might help us to guide you effectively.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your kindly replied.

I more likely looking for legal internship. it would fit me the most because I graduated LL.B., (Bachelor of Laws) From Thailand. and I am looking for an genuine opportunity of internship.

kind regards
Emmie.

Hello Emmie,

Regarding your search of an internship, it might be a good idea to post an advert in the section internships in Shanghai.

You can also do a little search on the internet regarding the legal sectors which offer internship.

When do you plan to begin the internship?

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hasnaa.

Thank you so much for your information. :) I also do some research on the internet as well. :)
I am planning to begin the internship as soon as possible. and would be really great if I could start next month.

thank you again for your kindly replied.

kind regards
Emmie.

[Moderated: can you please do your recommendations in our Business Directory section]