Adorable white make and female RAGDOLL KITTENS

Hello friends, i am new in Expat.com and i am from South Africa, but presently lives in Muscat. I have two male and female white ragdoll kittens that i brought with me to Oman and while here my job does not permit me to take very good care of them. So i am looking for anyone that can offer them the best love and home they deserve.They are 8 months old today. They love indoors a lot and are very healthy. They also feed well and knows when to have their meal, have a good relationship with other pets,people and well trained too.Get back to us for more information through the email [email protected] for more information and pictures

Hi naxnix,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post this ad in the Muscat pets classifieds section.

Thank you,
Christine

Thanks very Much

Be careful with this. What follows is the email from a scammer on this actual site, from one week ago replying to me.  These are disgusting people who deserve nothing more than harsh punishment for preying on the good nature of kind pet owners looking to provide a good home.

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Male and female Ragdoll kittens

Hello,

My name is Frank Fiedler,
I live in Istanbul, Turkey

Due to my recent job promotion and subsequent transfer to Istanbul, i was compelled to relocate to Istanbul with the kittens. Do not worry, there are specialized pets transportation agencies here in Istanbul, which can deliver the kitten at your home in Romania within the same day.

I am willing to send the female ragdoll kitten (Named: Dolly) to you. But you must promise me that, you will love and care for the kitten like your child.

But since you are located in Romania, i propose to send the kitten to you, through a pets delivery agency, and you pay for the delivery cost to the agency. This would obviously be cheaper than you traveling to Istanbul to pick up the kitten.

From my inquiries here in Istanbul, the transportation cost from Istanbul to any home address in Romania is 205 Euros for the kitten. And the kitten will be delivered at your door step within the same day in the afternoon period.

For the kitten to be delivered directly at your home address, send:

Your full names ??
Your complete home address ??
Your city postal code ??
Your contact telephone number ??

The kitten will be delivered with all Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Pedigree papers and all other necessary documents.

If all is confirmed send your details, required to deliver the kitten to you so that i can prepare and take the kitten to the agency first thing tomorrow morning and the agency will deliver the kitten at your home address same tomorrow.

I await your reply.
Regards