Compounds in Al Khobar

:/ 
Hello everyone!

We are moving til Al Khobar this sommer with three kids (10-6-4y old) and would like to get your opinion on few compounds we are looking at right now......it would be grate to hear from someone who has lived there recently or live there now  :unsure

The compounds are:

Zamil Village
Arabian Village
Al Rushaid village

How is
the quality of housing and on camp kindergarden
the nearest school or what school would you recommend?
Are there any activities for the children (karate, ballet, volleyball, soccer ect.)
:thanks:

Dear,
i live in Khobar for 2 years but not in compound.
I can only advice you about location. Zamil is located little bit far from all intertainments, while the Arabian and Rushaid has best location. They are just 2 min drive from the beautiful sea shore garden (they call in corniche), just mile away from Panda hypermarket for food and clothes, 100m away from good farmacy which has lots of  foreign body care products, Extra hypermarket for electronics etc.
Regarding schools here.....very expansive and very low quality as well as pediatric health care...this is an unpleasant truth.
In case you have any questions please contact me

Zamil Village is much more nice than arabian village, furthermore is more suitable for families since in Arabian Village most of the residents are bachelor males!! unfortunaltely, i don't have any idea regarding Al Rushaid Village!