Immigration problem

I have offloaded 2 times bound for malaysia, immigration officer kept on asking me to provideworking visa. Now, I will be going to Malaysia again using my calling visa(student pass). But I am worried if the philippine immigration officer would asked a working visa and contract again.Any advice? :)

Hi I presume you really are studying, so get a letter from your college stating you are still enrolled and attending classes.

Would it be enough for me to show at the immigration officer?

Well yes, they know many abuse the system and work illegally. Unfortunately they also know many Filipinos are desperate and work in "adult industries" and use "fake" student visas so you need to show you are a legitimate student. I suggest you take with you:

1. letter from college/lecturer
2. Recent assessed piece of work to show eg an essay marked
3. Show evidence of how you support yourself ie bank statements showing money being sent from home to support you
4. Receipts for college fees paid

That should be enough!

Why don't you go on tourist visa and then stay on illegally just like all the other Filipinas?

With 12.1 million unemployed (28%) the Philippines will always have large export of cheap labour.  And prob an underestimate. And generally such nice people a real pity.

My auntie in Malaysia would probably dont want me to stay illegally.She want me to study first,Sothat I can find a nice job.

Why not study in the Philippines first and after you graduate then try to find a job in Malaysia?

it is true that malaysian immigration can hold a foreigner passport?pls answer.tnx :(.the agent told to my friend tht the immigration hold her passport,,she renewed her second visa.she came here as a tourist and must need to make lost passport..now shes too much worrying as d embassy not allowed her to make new passport..wt she need to do.shes working legally here,, :offtopic:

Hi alibell,

Please kindly note that this thread is a bit old  :|

We will invite you to start a new topic with all your questions on the Malaysia Forum for better interactions and visibility and for better guidance - try to be more explicit please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

ok tnx