New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here

bonjour moi c'est denis quoi de 9 , je voudrais en savoir plus la thail en particulier sur chang mai ou bankok , merci a bientôt

david MILLARD wrote:

bonjour moi c'est denis quoi de 9 , je voudrais en savoir plus la thail en particulier sur chang mai ou bankok , merci a bientôt

Welcome to Expat.com.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English si that members can understand your post and perhaps offer assistance or information. Thanks.

Hello it's me what's up, I would like to know more about Private thail in Chang Mai ou bankok, thank you soon

hi all., all peace and unconditional love for everyone and special love for Thailand my heart home., I simple person always looking for the best in life. honesty loyalty, hate lies and betrayal, adore honesty and sincerity and deal with it in everything in my life. i like all l kind of  computer skills , reading in various branches, All types of individual and collective sports, traveling, trips, music of all kinds, public relations and social development. I learn quickly and professional in the operating computer, driving, sports, public relations and fashion show and many kind of work. i do my best and am sure its depending on my fate how will be., if you are interested, feel free to add me or send privet mssg., friendship has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival... THX for all :)

Hello everybody  :)
I'm a french man, traveling in Thailand often. Mosty Bankok then i going to meditation retreat north side of the country.
I was an old expat in India for 10 years!  now i'm not an expat anymore.. for now.

I'm interested to meet especialy 'simple' expats in Bangkok,  from LAOS, BURMA, CAMBODGIA, etc. to understand different peoples & learning cultures, just meeting good heart people... I like nature, plants, trees, foods, cooking, walking a lot, jogging, etc.

I have ' backpacker habits', i like street food & cheap things means i like very simple life. No more budget.
If you're interested contact me  :cheers:
Thank you

:P  Hello Expat Friends

I am just created a member on this expatblog website.Should you have any information for a job suggest please let me know.  Nice to meet you all!!

:top:

Thank you so much for a warm welcoming.
oh well, my story is long and till this minute, minute 89th, I still have to fight with documents problems...

I applied for non B from my home countries, lacking of WP3 form so that I need to wait my company to send over from Thailand.
You know it takes a week since applying to the Ministry labor, takes 1 day to arrive in Vietnam, and 2 days to be approved for non B. but we take more time to figure that out at first.

get to Thailand, I run medical check and found out I've got Tuberculosis.
so it means I can't process work permit on that day.
I took 2 weeks to take meds and you know the clock is ticking since we have only 1 month to process WP.
after 2 weeks I came back the hospital, for a recheck, and that I was ok then I was able to process WP.
I flew off Bangkok to Malaysia in Songkran time, 1 day before picking up my WP.
I asked for the re-entry but got wrong advice that I should get it when coming back Thailand.
I'm ok then on the day back I realized my non B was cancelled right on the spot.

now that I got WP, my non B visa gone.
I need to re-apply and that's so long story....
a whole process again to for resubmitting.
in need a hand of God,

Actually I'm considering leaving Thailand. Been here near ten years and I think i need a change.
I figure you only go around once and you gotta make changes when it get a bit ho hum.
I lived in some of the other places like, Cuenca, China, Buenos Ares,M exico, India and the Philippines..I kinda like to get out and see more or this amazing world..

Hi Julien and everyone!
I was born in Russia, then immigrated to Canada and now living in Bangkok. I'd like to meet fellow expats and make new friends!
Cheers!
Ekaterina

Hi there,

I am Oak nice to be and meet some friends here..   
Have a good one,

Oak

Hello Ekaterina,
Welcome here & feel the electric energy of Bangkok  :top:

Hi Oak,
I hope you'll find interesting friends here  :cheers:

Hi guys !  I am sawy ! Finally i found a forum for expats ! I am moving to bangkok soon and really looking forward to meet new friends! Coffee, cinema, bars etc ..... everything is ok with me !

Hi oak,
My name is Steve I will be in Pattaya next week I would love to meet up for a beer and a few larfs
:lol:  fun fun fun
Steve x

Hi there :)
I'm Thai, not an expat ^^'.
Looking for volunteering jobs involving translation/interpretation (English to Thai). So, if anyone wants to try an amateur free service, feel free to contact me. I'm mostly available on Sat-Sun :)

hi everybody !

I'll be on Thailand from May 4-9, at Chatuchak. I want to have a .a partner and show me some local traditional & Aquarium store. everybody contact me via fb or skype: tuanbaucat

Sawadi  krap

Hi all,
I'm newbie. I come from Australia. Now i'm staying in Pattaya. Nice to meet all of you. :)

hi every0ne!
my name is emil, a new expat fr0m the philippines. i came here to l00k f0r a teaching j0b, but i think came in a little bit late. S0me0ne t0ld me the applying seas0n is feb, and im already l00sing h0pe. (and running 0ut of cash)
S0 i'm calling 0ut t0 all the teachers 0ut there. please rec0mmend me in your sch00l.
i can teach science, english, health and c0mputer t0 elementary level.
Im a licensed teacher and been teaching f0r f0ur years.
thanks in advance

Hi guys, that's so awesome we are from difference countries. Nice to know you. I'm Khanh. From Vietnam.

Helllllo,
I am Ted. I came from Singapore. Now I am living in Bangkok.
Keep in touch all of you!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
been living in Pattaya for 2.5 years now but don't have any friends so looking to meet some people.
I travel around Asia a lot for work and Mon-Fri i basically live in the office, but on the weekend I have nothing to do.

If anyone is around my age, I am 24, (anywhere in the 20s-early 30s) and is looking to make some new friends here please hit me up.

If you want to know more about me drop me a message.

Ciao
D

got it solved. thank you.   :D

punta ka sa site ng ajarn.com...maraming vacant job for teachers doon.....di pa nmn late for hiring sa mga teachers...yung ibang school nag hihire pag nagka klase na cla..gudluck..saan ka nga pala sa bangkok..may fb kaba..?

hi..im rolly from the philippines/...

can you chat in english..?

wow..!! see you soon here.....hope we become friends

I do not understood anything.
Please write in English.
I can read and write English.
I am form Bangladesh & I wish to do job in Thailand.
If you want to more about myself please visit my FB page:

My Face Book Worldhttps://www.facebook.com/shaifuddin.eee

Many expats !
Welcome all :)

Hi my name is sunita from bhutan looking forward to work in thailand  as a social worker or an english teacher. ?i would b grateful if anyone of u could assist me with the information regarding. Thank u all.. ?

Hi Everyone

I have had some amazing experiences in Thailand, the people, culture and way of life

I have made the decision to move to Thailand......... I can only say...... I believe that it was meant to be

I have 25 years experience in the hospitality industry as a an executive chef and Operations Manager. I have worked in London for Rick steins and Gordon Ramsey. The last few years I run many cafes, restaurants and hotels

Going back Christmas time for a holiday and will be looking into places to live, work and to catch up with some follow expats in Chiang Mai.

Though I am in the early stages I am serious about my future in Chiang Mai

If there is any info you could tell me, that would be fantastic

Would be great to catch up over a beer sometime

Andrew

:)

Thanks

Hi too

hi ,  here in pattaya. you can contact me. 08-8843-6345, im new here anyways :) . hope to here a thing from from you :)

Hello, first want to say Thank you. I am from Bulgaria, and plane to move in Thailand. Hope soon :)
Im a web desinger, and now make some web projects, specialy  for thai people. I dont know thai language, and look for parthers, to work together and make money together.  The true is, that my english also is not perfect :) So, my interest are online business, and web video marketing. I also make videos for web - script, shoting, edit ...

Why I want to move in Thailand ?
First, i see that Thailnad is beautiful country, with beautiful people. Second, i think that thai "e- market" is very good oportionity. I find some thai friends from internet (ladies). Now i develop my projects, and search information for e-commerce in Thailand. Nice to met all people here :)

Здравствуйте Екатерина, меня зовут Красимир. я из Болгария :)

Hi,

I am working as operational manager in a leading automotive dealership in India. I also posses experience in Marketing, Business Development and Brand Management.

I hold a Master degree in International Business from UK. and i now keen on looking for jobs and moving to Thailand.

So any suggestions and help is welcomed

cheers

Siriphan wrote:

Hi there :)
I'm Thai, not an expat ^^'.
Looking for volunteering jobs involving translation/interpretation (English to Thai). So, if anyone wants to try an amateur free service, feel free to contact me. I'm mostly available on Sat-Sun :)

Hi,
i am job hunting in Thailand, and currently located in India. I was wondering if i should get my CV translated to Thai. This might help me with the job hunting process. Would you be interested on doing something like that?

Andrerwlarsen wrote:

Hi Everyone

I have had some amazing experiences in Thailand, the people, culture and way of life

I have made the decision to move to Thailand......... I can only say...... I believe that it was meant to be

I have 25 years experience in the hospitality industry as a an executive chef and Operations Manager. I have worked in London for Rick steins and Gordon Ramsey. The last few years I run many cafes, restaurants and hotels

Going back Christmas time for a holiday and will be looking into places to live, work and to catch up with some follow expats in Chiang Mai.

Though I am in the early stages I am serious about my future in Chiang Mai

If there is any info you could tell me, that would be fantastic

Would be great to catch up over a beer sometime

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I'm fairly new to Chiang Mai myself (I've been living here since Aug. '13) so I'm no expert but this is what I know so far. It seems to me that most expats live near to nimmanhaemin road or Huay Kaew Rd. There are many apartments and condos in this area that cater especially to the expat market. Therefore, some are more upscale. However, Thais also live around here and there are poor expats, so not everything is real expensive.  I've been living in a large apartment building since Aug. and have been paying 4500 THB/mo, including a refridge, AC and a microwave. But the room is very small (the bed is not even king size), there is only the bathroom sink for washing dishes and there's no enclosed shower or tub. So I just signed a year lease for a completely furnished condo in a high-rise and I'll be paying 8000 THB/mo. For that, I get the king size bed, a large HD TV, a couch and room for a second TV, 37.5 sq. meters, an enclosed tub with shower, a kitchen area with a sink, hot plate (nope, no stove) and cooker and a washing machine (in the bathroom). But I've also seen larger (2 bedroom) condos and apartments and some very luxurious 1 bdrms as well (if you want to spend upwards of 15,000 THB/mo.). Or you might be able to get what I'm going to be getting for as little as 6,000 (or as much as 10,000).  But the biggest reason I like this neighborhood is that I'm within walking distance of the best gym (Fitness Thailand) in Chiang Mai (imo). Also there's a very large Western style mall with a supermarket (Tops) within walking distance.

As for the beer, there's a great place nearby called The Beer Republic, which has a large assortment of Western draught and bottled beers and great food (Thai and Western). There are also many restaurants, wine bars and night clubs scattered around the area.  ;)

Bill

Closed