New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

I am an angel investor interested in a business partner, to invest a substantial amount of funds into real estate business, import and export sector in your country, or any business that is permissible to your market as well as global market.We are willing to work in close partnership as we are bound to receive many proposals from interested prospective partners.

hi
I am from saudi , am moving to istanbul shortly as well tell me your plans?.

I am a Nigeria also moving shortly to Istanbul by June, i needed to make a friend that will welcome me when i finally arrive turkey.

Hello everybody
i'm Saina from Iran and i've been living in Turkey over a year and i got to know about the Turkish culture,now it's time to start my career which is Architecture in istanbul
i would be happy to hear from you if you know a company needs architects or interior designers
looking forward to hear from you
cheers

robbinfirmin, angel investor???
I'd like to know what that means

Hi all,

My name is Eric, Originally I am Turkish but I lived in Houston TX for 10 years.  I came back to Turkey about 2 years ago. I am still trying to get use to the life style in Istanbul and make new friends.

I am looking forward to meet other expats living in Istanbul

Cheers!

Hi how do you do ?i am from Iran too ,where do you live in istanbul ,i love interior design and if you ask a question let me know.good luck

Hey
My name is Eric
I live close to Etiler
What part of Istanbul do u live ?

i m in istanbul
but now i m in pakistan for one month.

So when exactly will you be coming back to Turkey again, because i will be there by June ending, and i want to make friends before my arrival.

Hey,

I'm Indigo, & I live in Malatya (yes, Malatya). I travel to Istanbul frequently on my free time. I'm looking to connect with native English speaking expats to hangout, possibly travel, and chat about our nomadic experiences.

Hi i'm Lucas, a ghanaian born south african who is in turkey on a business trip but want to move to serbia. Thankx

Hey guys i m from Pakistan.. i just want to know that in which university can i take admission to complete my bachelors only one course that is of finance..can anybody tell me...the most important thing is that i m living in Kadikoy Istanbul..

Hi! My name is Victor Moore, I am a Nigerian, I'm moving to turkey shortly, and i don't have any experience about the country, please can you put me through what the country is all about? Can i get a work there when i arrive? My visa is almost getting ready. Like to hear from you asap. Thank you and God bless you.

Hello everyone.

My name is Cyrus.

I was born in Tehran, but lived in U.K for about 40 Years.

We came to Turkey for vacation and we felt in love with this country, so we decided to come and live here for one year.

Thank you

Hi how do you do ?we are from iran living in istanbul and also love istanbul ,good luck and have fun in a city of dreams .

Hi,am ezekiel from Nigeria I will be in ankara on 5 may I need English speaking friend. pls help.

Hi! My name is Victor ifeanyi, I am a Nigerian, based in lagos, I'm moving to turkey shortly by June14th, please i will like to meet you there when i come, when you get there call me please with this number - +2348137124880 that is my number since you are going there before me ok.

new in town ...still exploring ..any last minute tips?,,,pls do post ..See yaa...cheers!!

Hi every one..I am from Iran and want travel to Istanbul for Turkish courses(TOMER) in May20.I am searching for a homemate to share home together.I have master in Political Science and want to apply for phd too!I love my friends and love all people around the world.I will be glad if contact to me for details! :cool:  my mail : Saeedheidarinekoo(at)yahoo.com

KenMaida wrote:

Hello!

I am not a new member, but I'm looking for some friends here in Istanbul (preferably on the Asian side).

I am Canadian and English is my native language, of course. I enjoy music, writing, cups of coffee and mugs of beer :) Just send me a private message and hopefully we can meet up!

Hi how do you do ?i am happy to find a female friend .where do you live in istanbul ?what do you do for living and how do you feel about living .i love music ,fashion and also dronking coffeevwith a friend.good luck.english is not my mother thonge ,if i have any mistakes please let me know .thanks

My name is yassin, i'm from morocco, I'm interested in finding anyone who can help me , and give some informations , i have a diploma in Computer Engineering, and i wanna complete my studies in Turkey

Hi . I am living in Istanbul. It will be my pleasure to meet with you in Istanbul. Sincerely...

Hello everyone, I'm new in Istanbul, happy to make friends around.
I am from Lebanon, male, 61 y-o, English teacher especially to young kids and beginners.
I was in Shenzhen city China for 8 years and another year in Erbil of Kurdistan region, if you would like to know more about these places please feel free to ask.

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. I want to improve my english...

Hello all, i'm Mohammed come from Tripoli and study here in Istanbul , wish to meet good ppl

Hi, all

Strickly speaking I am not a newbie, as I have been in Istanbul for 2 years now. But during the 2 years, my heart has been in and out of the country and now finally set in Istanbul. I've been a woman who has one foot in Korea and the other in Australia. Now I want to have both feet in Istanbul. :) My passion is food and wine. It would be great to connect with foodies. You can follow what I am cooking and my story involving food via my blog, eatwithmeistanbul.com

I hope to share food stories with all. Thank you.

Hey My name is Yassine I'm 20 years old, I'm looking forward to complete my study in Turkey,

Hi All.

i am from srilanka and i am new to turkey...wish to meet good people..

Hello, my name is Robert and im from Romania, im moving in Turkye because  i meet a girl there  and i love her verry much , i wanna find  smth to work  in Antalya , and  i hope maybe  someone can help me with some advice's , because  im verry serious about this and i wanna  start a fammilly here in Antalya 

Thank you  for your help and time

Greetings All
My name is Luay and I am an English Teacher. I am looking for a teaching job here in Istanbul. I hold a Master and a BA in English Teaching. I am from Syria. That is all about me!! Any helpful leads as where to find or apply other that Cragialist site! I am willing to be on good terms with nice people!!
Best
Luay......

Hi to all,

I am a Turkish musician from Turkey - Istanbul. I live in Anatolian side. I like foreign cultures and languages very much. I can speak, read and write very well in English and German. Lately, I am learning Spanish on my own. I really work hard for it. I would like to meet native speakers in order to improve my Spanish. It would also be a pleasure for me to meet people who talk English and German and share the experiences so far.

Best Regards

I am currently a math/science teacher and plan to retire in two years.  Izmir is number one on my list of possible retirement locations.  We plan to spend a couple of weeks there this summer looking at properties and hopefully talking to English speaking locals about the quality, cost, and comfort of living in the area. 

Most of the properties I have found online seem a bit expensive and I am wondering what the average cost of a free standing home is.  We would like to live somewhere near the water and a community within an hour of Izmir would be satisfactory.

What are the up and down sides of living in the area?

Hi All!

I am a freelance writer with a background in law. Currently job hunting in Istanbul. I have a potential job offer for teaching English. I have a Caribbean background but have grown up in the USA and studied in the UK. I love meeting all kinds of people, so feel free to give me a shout.

:):):D

my name is Muhammad Waqar ul  Umer I. cruntly living in Pakistan now I want to go Turkey for work

Merhaba!  Hi friends!
I will be living in Ankara very soon for my work in humanitarian aid.  I am so excited to learn more about the community, the culture, and to make some new friends living in the area!

I'm living I Pakistan I preparing to go Turkey

@ robbinfirmin  ,

for your "substantial amount " of investment, try the networking for business angels / investors partners platform called  angel.co/

Bonne chance!

Closed