Minas International TRIVIA NIGHT! Tuesday, 25 Feb. 7:30PM-10:30PM

Don't Miss Out On The Fun!

http://www.minasinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Trivia-Night-25FEB14-squar.png
Calling all general knowledge freaks, geeks, cheats and everyone in between!
We know you are out there!

We have compiled a set of general knowledge questions that will keep you on your toes. There is something for everyone . . . whether you are a sports nut, a movie fan, a gossip magazine expert or just a good guesser . . . we need YOU! Sure to be a great night!

Teams of up to 5 people can register, or you can register on your own or as a couple and we will put you into a team in need of your expertise.

Date: Tuesday, 25 February
Time: 7.30 pm – 10:30 pm. Please don't be late! Your team needs your brain power!
Cost:  Minas International Members: Free! (Pay your own tab)
          Non-members: $5,00 per person (Pay your own tab)
If you would like to become a Member of Minas International in order to receive priority registration and reduced rates,click here.

What's so good about Bar do John? 2-for-1 caipivodkas and caipirinha  for the first hour and special SURPRISES throughout the night!

ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY!

Hi Maxine,

Hope you have a great turnout for Trivia Night. One of these days I'm going to find the time to come to BH for one of your events and I hope it will be a Trivia Night, I'll clean everybody's clock! hehehe.

Don't forget to let us all know how things went, afterwards. If you could post a few photos of the event too that would be terrific.

Cheers,
James

We hope you can make it some time!  Trivia Night is always well attended.  It is just a heck of a good time!!!

I'll try to remember to post some photos.