Problem of visa In DF

ppls Hi.

I live in mexico since 2years + and after a stay of three months in France I had to redo my FM2 Cos automatically tourist on my return. So now I m waiting for my temporary visa while I am married for 2 years and I work here. :unsure  I wished asked my nationality after two years of marriage, it's impossible now because they put the counters to zero when traveling.  :sosad:
But what can i do with this visa ? I wanted create my little enterprise, is it possible ?

Muchas gracias

can you send me a message,do you have a lawyer in Mexico that can do that.... get back to me as soon as possible.

Hi David, something similar happened to me a few years ago. Anyway, the max limit for being out of the country is 180 days according to the law last time I checked. If you passed that threshold, and especially if it overlapped with the expiry date of your FM2, then your antiquity in Mexico is pretty much flushed down the toilet. It is harsh but other countries are far more strict to be honest.

I would just re-apply for a work visa and get the company who hired you to contract the services of an immigration lawyer. It's much easier than doing it yourself, believe me.

When you eventually get around to applying for permanent residence the 2 years you spent in Mexico will be considered in your case so all is not completely lost.

I should also comment that once you accept Mexican nationality under Mexican law you will lose your status as being French since they don't allow dual nationality either.

¡Mucha suerte!