HOUSE RENT

hii,

I live in Bangkok. i m doing job here with MNC. I am single. I am looking for cheapest house rent with kitchen facility near bangrak (near Robinson) area. Anybody is there to help or advise me. pls message me at [email protected]
thanks

Hi bkkprince,

Your topic has been moved to the Bangkok forum for better views and interaction.

Please feel free to post this advert in the Houses for rent in Bangkok section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

P.S: Topic Closed.

hi... u should go to behind of Manhora hotel at bangrak area there r many cheap rent houses r available and many indian restuarant so u can ask them about ur problem...i hope u can find it...it's not far from Robinson or BtS saphan taksin...

I donŽt know MNC. But there must be a some Thai working there all so ?
Or Thai working in the food shop/wagon out side ?

Ask them for help, Thai love to help and they know what good or where to go for information about it,or they get it for you a few days.

If no one can help you at MNC, go to the area you want to live in, find the motorbike Taxi people, and tell them what you looking for, and tell them, IF 1 of them find the contact information / phone number for you and you rent that place, you pay a tip of 1.000 baht for them to share any way they want.
And they be working hard for you my friend.

If you donŽt read and understand Thai when time come for contract, ask again at your work place for help, tell them you give a nice dinner or something for help you out about reading and understand the contract before you sign it.

Maybe pay one of the office girls/boys for help you out.

Some thing to look out for, pay power and water directer to the company, NOT the landlord.
Test every light in the room, the Air Con and the toilet, be sure the landlord pay for every thing to work or if break by accident.

DonŽt pay to much up front, i think normal is 2 month, plus first month rent, well that what i pay the 3 years here for now. And i all ways get the 2 month back when i leave, never be a problem for me.

Remember to ask for it is ok to use this, that, to put a sat disc up if you want that for tv. if there is cable tv and the price
, if there is internet, if you can get you own phone line, internet and so on.

It can be sad if one move in and first then find out that place you CANŽT put up a sat disc for tv, or you not allow for your own phone line / internet line and have to share.

I wish you the best of luck mate.

Kindly.

thank u so much. I ll search