Cooking Classes in Addis Ababa

Hi
Once I'm in Addis ababa I would like to take cooking classes, can anyone help with good cooking schools out there along with the cost or any other options.

Thank you :)

Best you Google search for this. I personally do not know or have seen any cooking schools in Addis.
You may have to get a local cook to teach you.

Yes, I think you are right I googled  it and got nothing most of them are abroad not in Ethiopia, maybe i will be able to learn cooking Ethiopian food once i go there as in Yemen two of Ethiopian dishes are famous all over Yemen, their food is different and  delicious :)

I think the very best way to learn how to cook a delicious and original Ethiopian food  you better learn it from local people.
Especially recommend you very local restaurant without proper sign board normally small shop selling Ethiopian coffee, they are small size and you can learn if you show great interest without paying anything but your own food. From my own experience, using olive oil and local oil makes great difference. Local oil is much better taste! For this purpose much better to learn from local people, not Internet nor books,, I tried these ways but learning from local people is best way!

I know that there is a cooking school, at 22 Mezoria near Megenagna on the Rewina Building on 4th floor.  I know two women who have taken a 3 months cooking and 3 months cakes and pastries classes.  I know you will enjoy it.  In the same area near the St. Gabriel Hospital there is a place called Carina that is also a good school, but their hours wasn't that convenient for me since they do it during the day.   :)