How about my chance of getting S Pass/EP?

hi everyone, paticularly Beppy, Ive been reading your posts,your works are really helpfull...keep  going.

Let me know the chance of getting EP/ s pass...

-I'm Indian, graduated in Engineering(electrical) 2013.
--Pocess 10 months of exp
-- My singapore employer offered salary of nearly 3000SGD.
- But my HR assured to get EP,by quoting higher salary to MOM.

Basically will this works?if so what pass i may get?

I would like to know, what impact the recent riot(indians classhes in little india) created to MOM? are they rejecting Indian passes seriously?

will it be an issue for me in future while renewing my pass?

With less than an year experience, 3000 SGD seems to be ok, but make sure, everything you do is legal even if you do not get an E pass. Besides, you will be able to rise up with the number of years of experience.

What your employer is suggesting, i.e. declaring a higher salary to MoM than you actually get (for the purpose of getting an EP, since the minimum salary for EP is currently S$3300/month) is ILLEGAL and will get you and the employer into deep trouble if found out. (The Singapore authorities are quite good at finding such things out!)
I suggest you do everything legal (get an S-Pass instead of an EP, or ask for a higher salary qualifying for EP). But first of all, look for another employer, since this one isn't honest and will sooner or later screw you, too!