Denmark Green Card

Hello everyone can anyone tell me how long does it take to process your application for green card from karachi, Pakistan? and how is the job market in Denmark?
your response will be highly appreciated with a big THANK YOU
[email protected]

It's near to take the 6 to 8 Months of Process, I am also recently applied for the Denmark Greencard. But not yet have any Emp verification.

Can yaa please tell me about the, How much time needed for the Emp verification after submit the application. I applied on 28th Nov 2013. On the next day they send the application to the Denmark Embassy. But not yet have any Emp verification nor a mail , message  and No update of my Application on Tracking.

Thank You ,
Sreenath.

sreenath wrote:

It's near to take the 6 to 8 Months of Process, I am also recently applied for the Denmark Greencard. But not yet have any Emp verification.

Can yaa please tell me about the, How much time needed for the Emp verification after submit the application. I applied on 28th Nov 2013. On the next day they send the application to the Denmark Embassy. But not yet have any Emp verification nor a mail , message  and No update of my Application on Tracking.

Thank You ,
Sreenath.

It all depends on the Individual File and the verification they have to do on the file. many are getting the approval call in 4 months......

Thank You very-much for the Quick reply, I am from Hyderabad. If don't have the issue. Can yaa please send me Your contact to my mail Id. My mail id is [email protected].

i have appliedn in september and got verification in october but when they came on october m not availabe so once again they came in november !!

Its says 30 days processing time on their official page but also says that due to loads of application they cannot define the exact time.
does anyone knows about the job market there in Copenhagen on green card? your advice can help many
Thank You
[email protected]

Hello Mazar,

After the EMP verification. Got any conformation mails,messages or Letters for you Greencard Application?

i did't get any emp verification yet, i submitted the application above 2 months back. but i got the letter from denmark embassy, showing like we sent copies of your edu docs to danish agency for compares to danish standards. this can take 2 months of time.
when we receive the final assessment from danish agency, a decision will be made in the case within 30 days.

my query is one of my friend has received this letter after the emp verification, but i am not yet received any emp verification.
exactly what is the position of my application now.
thanks if anyone have replied .