Hi my name is Alisa and I need your help!

I'm 23 years old,I'm from Italy,I was draduate in "Finance and acounting" and I want to find a job in Dubai.Please help me! How can I reply and moving there?

Hello Alisa Alias,

Firstly, you need to apply for a visa, please see the article Work visa Dubai, it may help you for your visa process. :)

Concerning your job search, i suggest you to have a look to these two articles below, they will also help you in your projects :

- Find a job in Dubai
- Find a job in Dubai from abroad

I advise you to drop your CV in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Dubai section as well please.

Thank you and Good luck ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

thank you a lot Priscilla :)

hi
     friend i 'll suggest you to go first as a visitor there because they prefer those they are exist there phisically first go there buy mobile sim from shops in bur dubai 15 to 20aed they 'll charge near alfahidi metro station don't buy sim on airport they 'll charge costly buy news paper gulf news check vacancy's in your profession and call them but please be care ful there are more scams, frauds even they ask money as a deposit for job don't pay they 'll never return and most importent always try to travel in metro or rta buses in air port you can buy noel card 4metro and can go on where you want to go because they are safe traveling ways in dubai.

if need more details or help you can ask me here.

thanks best of luck happy journey

Hello
you can check the housing section.
You can also check expatriates.com it may help.
Regards n' good luck

Alisa Alis wrote:

I'm 23 years old,I'm from Italy,I was draduate in "Finance and acounting" and I want to find a job in Dubai.Please help me! How can I reply and moving there?

Hello Alisa,
I really suggest you come here on a visit visa. Check things out your self, and then you can decide.
You can get the work visa here while you are on a visit visa once you find a proper job that fulfills you needs and ambitions.
That's my personal opinion rather than doing it from a distance then you get shocked by anything.
Regards,

If there is some male coming to dubai, no one will gelp him. For q girl everyone is offering......is this is a standard???

Hi Greeting Dear Alisa.
Thanks for yours interest in job in dubai.
(Moderated: Please post offer in the section jobs in Dubai)
With best regard
Rashid

go to

- chalhoubgroup.com

apply there, its a big reputable company,

regards

hi dear Alisa send me ur resume n credentials. i will fwd to my social circle n friends in relevant area

Hi,
Send me your CV I am not in Dubai I am in Saudi.

u will have to come and search here... company rarely hire who is abroad.. only lucky get job while living outside UAE...

Hi Alisa

If you are interested in joining audit firm you can send me your mail me your résumé .

Mostafa

tafatify wrote:

Hi Alisa

If you are interested in joining audit firm you can send me your mail me your résumé .

Mostafa

Hello Mostafa, how can i send you my resume?

gd morning Alisa
you can apply online from gulftalent and also thorugh advertisement in newspapaers