Bonjour

I live in Morocco I want  to move to China in Shenzhen city for  business, live there & work for an indefinite period. I want to meet local or expatriate person. THere,  I work in the import export the head office of my company is located in Morocco in the city of Tangier i 'm looking to be in touch with people like me who do business in shenzhen mainly in the export of goods overseas regards

Hi miller578,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your topic has been moved to the English section of the Shenzhen forum for  better views an interaction. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

thank you very much  dear david

Salut miller 578,

Most of the expatriates in Shenzhen can be found in the sub district Shekou of the Nanshan District of Shenzhen. Metro station "Sea World" is a good place to start.
also:
In the Shenzhen District of Futian you can find the bulk of ex-patriate partiers at Coco Park Bar street metro station "Shopping Park".

There are many expats in Shenzhen that do mainly exporting. You shouldn't have any trouble networking with them once you arrive and become more familiar with the city. There are many expat groups in Shenzhen that you can join too.

There are not many Marroccains in Shenzhen, mais... il ya plusiers Francais a Shenzhen.

Kris

Have you moved here in shenzhen now?