Shipping to the US from the Philippines

Help!
Moving to the Philippines was easy. There are many shipping companies in the US. I found Forex to be great at getting anything I shipped to the Philippines in one piece and inexpensively. Now that we want to return to the US it is seemingly impossible to find someone that ships the other way.

Anyone know of shipping companies that ship to the Los Angeles or door to door to the US at reasonable prices in Davao City? Not considering Fedex, DHL, LBC, UPS or the PhilPost. All of those are incredible expensive and or not so reliable.

manilaforwarder.com ?

(Moderated: no free ads here please, register in the business directory)

Neatgifts wrote:

Help!
Moving to the Philippines was easy. There are many shipping companies in the US. I found Forex to be great at getting anything I shipped to the Philippines in one piece and inexpensively. Now that we want to return to the US it is seemingly impossible to find someone that ships the other way.

Anyone know of shipping companies that ship to the Los Angeles or door to door to the US at reasonable prices in Davao City? Not considering Fedex, DHL, LBC, UPS or the PhilPost. All of those are incredible expensive and or not so reliable.

Hello there! Do you still want to ship-out your items? I am glad to help you if yes.

i got same problem ...how to shipping my items from philippines to sweden.....every advice is very wellcome ,thanks

Hello

moderated : advertisement

thanks .....how we should do to keep contact and deside when someone could come ?