Hello Jubail

Hi folks, I am traveling to Jubail for a new job in early January and just wanted to say hello. So, HELLO!
Also, I was wondering if there are any issues with shipping things to Jubail. Is there any problems with theft of items going through the customs process? Thanks, and looking forward to coming there.

Chicago?  Welcome aboard!

Wassuppp. Welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes! Another question, for those coming from North America, how long did it take to get acclimated to the time difference?

MJF-Chitown wrote:

Thanks for the welcomes! Another question, for those coming from North America, how long did it take to get acclimated to the time difference?

Hi.. & Welcome to Jubail..

I have really never witnessed a jet lag.. (Never traveled to North America)  ;) .. but being a travel agent myself, my clients usually travel during a weekend.. which makes them acclimated to the time difference.. Saudi Arabia now has a weekend on Friday & Saturday.. So.. if you travel on a Thursday which makes you arrive on Friday, you get Halve of Friday and Full Saturday to make it up for the time difference..

Hope you do something like this..

All the Best & lets hope we catch up some time in Jubail..