Looking for candidates for part time project interested PM me

I am looking for candidates who want to earn extra income by working part time. Work during off-days to earn $1000 per month, with potential growth to $2000 or $5000 per month. Note: This is a project assignment, not a job. Interested we will arrange for preview at our office near Dhoby Ghaut mrt.

Interested personal can SMS to Mr QY (+65 92231728) with Name, Age and current occupation to arrange for appointment.

Hi mate,

What are the projects about?

Please note that for most foreigners in Singapore (i.e. those on WP, S-Pass, EP, TEP, DP, SVP, LTVP, Student Pass) it is ILLEGAL to do paid part-time work like this.
The consequences, if caught, are severe - and it is generally not a good idea to break the rules in Singapore!

Yes I fully understand your concern and I totally agree with you. but is is not a job but a part time project and we are work on it the legal way and do not do anything that is illegal. pm me to find out more.

Thank you.
Qy

It does NOT matter whether you call it a job or not - fact is you can get ONLY citizens and PR for you project, everything else will get both you and the worker into big problems.
When in Singapore, better follow the rules!
(And besides, promoting illegal activities is also disallowed on this forum.)

If you project is as clean as you claim, why do you want to send information by PM and not post it here for all to see?