La Ceiba Honduras beach bar and restaurant coming soon

There's been a few bar and restaurants catering to foreigners throughout the years here in La Ceiba. The Iguana Bar & Grill quite a few years ago, Expats Bar & grill and a few others. There have been many foreigners asking me throughout the years if any new places opening in the future. Well….. as of today there is one coming soon. I do not know the name as of yet but I'm sure once opened the word will spread swiftly. What I do know is it's a beach bar not far from town. 2 stories, a/c on the first level, 2nd level open concept and covered and can hold 80+ clients. There's a pool, tiki huts, pool table and a lot more. Looks like a really great place to meet others. I'll post up a few photos in the Honduras Pictures section at the end of the month.

Cheers

Chris Barrett

Yeah, Iguana was nice for a while, but then went down the tubes dramatically. I ate at Expats a few months ago and it was pretty darn nice still, tasty kebobs, even pricier now (by Honduran standards), but still an oasis in a crazy little world down there that I happen to love.....it's nice there will be another place for expats.
    Man, Chris, I hope you still have some units by the time I retire.... pete

Expats Bar was a lot better a few years back. The Iguana property is going to be turned in to a condo project by a guy from The US named Larry. Times change for sure. Met a couple interesting foreigners there back in the day