Available Position as Pump Gas Attendant in U.S.A.

Someone who knows a job as Pump Gas Attendant in the U.S.A please help me..

Thank you so much..

Hi Jomar Fortuno,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your post was moved on the USA forum for better visibility.

I also invite you to browse through the different jobs in the USA. Can you please tell us more about your qualifications?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

If you need a visa to work in the United States, this probably isn't the best job choice.

I really love to work in USA but I don't know how to get in and what should the first thing to do..

Thank you for your message:heart:..

I been working in Dubai United Arab Emirates for the past 2 years as Pump Gas Attendant, And I learned a lot from that job.

No one would employ you in that position in USA as a local can do the job.

In 48 out of the 50 states customers are required to pump their own gas. I think there are 2 states left that use attendants and with the economy the way it is jobs like this are very hard to come by

There's no full service anymore?

In Brazil that is all we have. Colombia is the same. Pay at the pump is not common outside the US to my knowledge. Although I have only rented cars in Brazil, Colombia, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Italy.

[Moderated: Off topic]

There really isn't a lot of full service. There will be an attendant or cashier then just in case, but they don't usually help.

Let's summarize this thread - a gas station attendant is not a skill "in the interest of the US." Sponsorship is near impossible. Let's move on to another topic.