Surviving the terrible weather

Hey guys!  I hope it's okay to post this here, let me know otherwise.  I wrote an article for the online magazine DutchReview about reasons to be grateful for the autumn weather in the Netherlands.  I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think :)http://dutchreview.com/featured/4-reaso … h-weather/

I like your article and what Adri said on her/his (?) comment is so true.
I am now used to the sun and although it is here in Jordan winter season which it means rain season, the most rain we can expect in January and February. And when it rains, it rains good.
After one day I have more then enough.

But let me tell you: I miss really the mornings when you can see the mist sprays on the fields, I miss the smell and the sparkling of the dew, the falling leaves with their beautiful colors, earthy aromas when you walk in a forest, the long evenings when you make it nice and cozy with family or friends and do some games (very Dutch!), I miss the stormy nights when you can hear the wind blowing around your house and the trees swishing against the windows, the smell of the salty air of the sea and the long walks at the beach, I miss the big clouds flying on the wind in the blue sky, I miss the celebration time of Sinterklaas and all the nice decorated houses, malls, stores and streets.

I know that rain can be very boring and give you a  melancholy mood when it rains for weeks but hey!
When the spring comes and you see al the green nature remember that you live in a colorful land and I in a country where there is more sand then you can imagine. Spring time means here nice weather but also that your house is always dusty and you breath sand instead of oxygen.