Education system for 3 year girl

Hi to all, good day

I'm moving with my daughter to Bucharest April next year, by that time my daughter will have 3 years old and in  Peru she is supposed to start kindergarten. Do anybody know how the international schools system works?

When she will be able to start attending kindergarten school?

Regards,

Hi,

you have the following private options:

- american international school (ages 3-19) aisb.ro/page.cfm?p=287

- olga gudynn school (ages 2-14) olgagudynn.ro/gradinita/

- international school of bucharest (ages 3-19) isb.ro/school-overview

- mark twain school (as early as 2 years old) marktwainschool.ro/study/early-learning/index.aspx

and i suppose some other, these being the most well-known.

Hi thanks for the answer. Considering the fact that we will be moving in April, when is the early school start day for her? When the educational year stars? Is it common to join school at middle of the study year?

Regards,

Sure, don't mention it.

School here usually starts in September, between the 13th and the 17th, depending on when there's a Monday in there somewhere :) So taking into account that you'll be arriving in April, that's cutting it close, because school's out in mid-June.

My advice is to try and contact the schools directly via email or phone and ask whether they could take your daughter in so late `in the game`, if not you could always find a sitter or a daycare programme of sorts - here usually embassies already have a list of verified, safe people they could recommend for sitting or tutoring, but this forum - or others like it - is also a great resource for finding the right assistance.

Hello
Ioanid international preschool located at Stejarii complex would be happy to accept your daughter.

Please contact them directly

Hello,

My name is Steven and this is my first time posting here. I have been a long time reader and I wanted to say that this site has helped me a lot here in Bucharest.

I am an American and have been living here for almost two years. I saw this thread yesterday morning in my email as a recent post. I am currently working as an English teacher at Avenor, it's a well known private school in Bucharest. All of the teachers speak English and it's the primary language for the school. I am their native EAL (English as Additional Language) teacher at the kindergarten location.

Thus far, I have been extremely pleased and impressed with the working conditions and the children are wonderful. I taught some in a public school in the US and this is night and day in comparison. The parents all seem very pleased with the school as well, but naturally these are my opinions.

I encourage you to look into Avenor, I think they would be a good fit. Contact them directly or feel free to ask me any questions. You can easily find them by doing a google search for Avenor Bucharest.

Thanks,
Steve