Who is from Kuopio here? I really need help!!!!!!!!!!

I have met a nice guy whom I chatted for 3 months... and he even considered me as his online GF. He is from Kuopio.

Situation is, nov 3, we have a little argument. We are back to normal nov 5. November 6 till nov 9 my bday, we chatted still and we are very happy talking in YM/Skype.

November 10 came, we still talk... Then Nov 11 when I asked him through text, "hun, you don't have your message?".... he texted me, I have had a terrible headache, I need to see a doctor.

Thats it and then he no more contacting me...I tried to call his phone monday evening, the one he often carries, it just ring. Tuesday morning, it's not ringing anymore..

The mobile phone left at home, the one ringing from monday till thursday night. Friday morning no more..If he suppose change number, the same day instead... I was thinking, he maybe in the hospital and the one he carries got empty and since there is no one at home, the one(phone) left there got empty with the battery just only friday...

It's been 12 days that he not communicating with me... According to some finnish people, someone can't open his phone in the hospital...he can just call someone using the hospital's phone.. Considering that he is in the hospital, if he can't memorize my number, yes, He can't contact me of course.. I emailed someone, a doctor same surname as him as his brother a doctor... Then I emailed the church where he is coming and also emailed the police(112) if they can come there but I have no luck... I have tried looking for his cousins name in FB but I also don't have the luck as she not having an account there.

The only remedy for this is someone to come over in his place but NONE ever been good to at least help me... He is just alone home and I don't know if he is right now fine... It is flu season there in Finland I know.. So I worry as he have the sickness before, a panic attack. he might have it again and sigh..

Please anyone to help me? Or I need suggestion. I am very worried.

good

You know, I am not stalking but just want to know if he is in good condition.

Maybe something bad happened to him... Two phones not ringing anymore. I don't know why.

he is fine now... he's been hospitalized for 12 days...due to broken veins on the brain.. Thank God, he is alive.