Disappointed

There are times when people bemoan the fact that there is little to do in Riyadh. I have been to two 'activities', the first was the Turkish Embassy Charity Bazaar and a meal at Scolinis (?) in the DQ. Both very enjoyable.
I have had 3 responses to my offer of a BBQ here at Salwa. I can book 10 people on at a time. I will not poison you with my cooking. Well not deliberately anyway. You have until the 16th, there, you have been warned.

Hi dave,

I would like to take up your invitation of a BBQ, Salwa looks like its out in the desert?

Im in a hotel at the moment but if you let me know what to bring then I could pick somthing up from Panda if I can find it?

I must mention about our meeting at DQ,it  was yummyyy,It was my first meeting with Dave and I found him such a sweet heart and funny.I am blessed to have friends like Dave,Allie and CAF,all of them are fun to be with and yeah coming back to your Disappointment honey;So u don't have to be disappointed,If they dont join us "Its their loss"I know there r many who wants to be there but bit reluctant or probably shy.

I bet u gonna have 10 friends till then though i still prefer quality on quantity.

Dave

Wish we could be there!!!

It is frustrating when you put out an offer and no one accepts, ESPECIALLY when they complain that there is not much to do!  Whats up with that?  :rolleyes:   

I agree with Nonz, it is their loss!  Go have some fun!

I totally agree, Dave. 

Your offer is a generous one and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

And nonzie, agreed!  Quality beats quantity any day :)

wish i was also in the city of generous and worthwhile...:(

i m sure dave, the numbers will increase within couple of days... hope u dont mind if i bring sheesha along

hey hey hey!!

count me in!! :D sorry didnt get back to your kind invitation last pm. was really tied up :/

so where is salwa? (its a arabic girl name btw)

Salman :lol:

Salman
not Salmon

bye bye fishie :(

http://www.pacificangler.ca/images/coho-salmon.jpg

heheheh I have tried Salmon and its a tasty fish :P and btw salu,where is your previous DP..I was loving it naa  :(

and yeah valor,u r missing it :)

and dave,where 're u?We r missing u.Pl come and see rising no of your guests :D

I was going to give everybody an update after the weekend. I have 6 guests on my list and a few from here too. There is still a couple of more days for others to get on the list.
don't worry Nonz I have been taking an inerest but worn out from work this week.

see ya!

Oh that's a relief Dave :D

Hey Dave

Hubby and I are happy to attend:cheers:

loanna, you're HERE in Riyadh???

Pretty Loanna is joining us too ..Yooooooo :D:D:D

Enjoy the BBQ!  Welcome Ioanna!:)

Wow, this is so cool! 

Like another GIRL PARTY (except with the boys!).

:lol:

:(:(:(:(
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-759.gif
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-430.gif
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sad-smileys-412.gif

and what's the baby crying about??

i m going to jeddah tomorrow!
i think that says it all

Shahab - you just have to plan better!  Your missing out on all the fun!

CAF wrote:

ya i know:(
ok if u say so, i will not go to jeddah! hope my boss wont mind if anything goes wrong in jeddah, which will ofcourse ;)

is that ok?

shahab.ali wrote:
CAF wrote:

ya i know:(
ok if u say so, i will not go to jeddah! hope my boss wont mind if anything goes wrong in jeddah, which will ofcourse ;)

is that ok?

Hehehehe :lol: I know what u mean :lol: ....Hey does your Boss want u to stay there over the weekend too :mad:

:( if things are fine, i will be back no later than friday :(
if not fixed, i might have to wait till saturday!

:mad::mad::mad:

Ah yes, the elusive Mr Shahab...we'll just have him guessing a little longer hey?;)

Ioanna wrote:

Ah yes, the elusive Mr Shahab...we'll just have him guessing a little longer hey?;)

lol...but i beg u all to plan something at daves abt the next weekend please!!!

sorry dave...sorry cat, nonz, salman and sorry to all!!

hope guessing me wont be longer...well, those who make the last appearance makes the best one

those who make the last appearance makes the best one

ermmm.. I don't think so.  Remember the large number of passengers on the Titanic and the small number of lifeboats ?!?!?

Alliecat wrote:

those who make the last appearance makes the best one

ermmm.. I don't think so.  Remember the large number of passengers on the Titanic and the small number of lifeboats ?!?!?

ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

Allam Panah tussi gr8 ho :thanks:=A famouse dilogue of Indian movie which means...U r gr8 ,My Lord.

ya we (great) people have it in us to sacrifice our lives... ;):(

In that case Shahab, you BETTER go to Jeddah!  I'd hate for you to disappoint the boss!  ;)  Sorry to hear that you have to work...  Everyone will miss you, Im sure!  :):):)

Yeah go boy go...We will have more fun without u :lol:

Hope they miss me :(

and ya nonz, u MIGHT be correct, BUT...........

Everyone will miss you, Im sure

Everyone like WHO??

:blink::huh::blink:

Alliecat wrote:

Everyone like WHO??

lol

Alliecat wrote:

Everyone like WHO??

Like you :lol::lol::lol:

Like you

:mad:

Where is Salwa located? My wife and I would love to join if its within reasonable distance from where welive on Exit 7 since I do not normally drive at nights and we give the driver the Thursday afternoon and Fridays off.

@CAF...he he he
that was the last place ;)

Shahab - Nice to meet you!  :lol::lol::lol: