Coming, and need your help

Hallo,
Ik kom uit China. I am coming to study in Antwerp this year. Master program University of Antwerp, Master of Development Evaluation and Management - academic year 2010-2011.
As I really love Belgium (even i havent been), I want to stay one more year at least. but my master program is just for one year. so i am thinking about taking a year learning dutch there.
I was wondering if visa would be a problem for me after my master degree. also, do you know how much a one year language course cost?
Thank you so much. any idea or info is highly welcome.
Winnie

Hallo,

I found some useful information on the website: diplomatie.be (also in English). I read something about Visum D (long stay) but they also advise you to go to the Belgian Embassy. They will help you with your information.

I found a few sites about learning Dutch in Antwerp, but most of them are expensive.
nt2antwerpen.be and ua.ac.be
The sites are also in English.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

greetz,

Alexandra

Hi,Alexandra
thats very helpful! I've been asking the school if they can recommend info. they havent got back to me yet.
do you know about renting a room? how much is it? any room available near University of Antwerp?