Finding a job and work sponsorship in the USA

Thanks Mugtech!

Maeva89 wrote:

Thanks Mugtech!

My pleasure

I have another question.

Can any company sponsor a trainee on a J1 Visa in US?

I saw a list of sponsors on this website http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/ho … am=Trainee .... there are only 2 in LA!

Is it a correct list?

Merci 

Maeva89 wrote:

I have another question.

Can any company sponsor a trainee on a J1 Visa in US?

I saw a list of sponsors on this website http://j1visa.state.gov/participants/ho … am=Trainee .... there are only 2 in LA!

Is it a correct list?

Merci 

Yes and yes

hi
  Can anyone help me regarding us work visa? I want to apply work visa from Brasil ,? My uncle is sponsor what documents i need to apply?

bridgingtrade wrote:

hi
  Can anyone help me regarding us work visa? I want to apply work visa from Brasil ,? My uncle is sponsor what documents i need to apply?

Hey, are you going to work in some company your uncle owns? If now, I am not sure whether you can get a work visa even if you prove that your uncle is the one covering your stay there. What you could do is to go there, find a job and then apply for a work visa based on the fact that you have obtained a job. For sure you will need a valid passport (at least 6 months after your visa should expire), documents proving that you will be able to support your stay, filled form (you can find this at US Gov't website) and in some cases you should also prove that you have something that is connecting you to your home country (as a proof that you will get back, however, this might be only for the travel).. I hope I helped you somehow. Also once you get there, you might want to get to know some people in order to get some job quickly.. you can check InterNations, it's a community of expats and you might learn some useful stuff there.

Hi Guys!
I'm currently looking for a Sponsorship in IT (in the L.A. area). I already have a place to stay, I'm just looking for a company to hire and sponsor me so I can work and apply for a green card.
Do you know some people looking for IT Technicians in L.A. ?
Thanks!

karolina_1988 wrote:

Hi, I'm Karolina. Currently I live in Warsaw in Poland. My big dream is to visit in USA and perhaps live in this country. I'm an accountant, but i would like to change my professional outlooks and in immediate future found own business connected with art or foreign language teaching.

Nothing could be fina than to be in Karolina in the morning.
You may have to change your professional outlook before you come to the USA, otherwise getting a job and a green card could be difficult.  Many like the idea of marrying a US citizen.

Hi matt ! and everyone thanks you for the strong post to find a job :)

I've a simple question, as my father is canadian, i can apply for a canadian nationality ( i'm french) :

It's easyer to get a job in USA with the TN visa ? or with HB-1?

I'm 22years old, so determinated and enthusiatic personn. I've a bac +3 in economic and management , i've many ( not really qualifiy post) experiences in restauration Hotel ( 5 diamonds), bank...

what is the best way to get a job in USA ?

Thank for all !

Eliott.

You can check out for jobs and work place but you can't work until you have a work visa.

Check out US websites like Indeed.com for your specific field and whether that company is sponsoring foreign workers. That's what I did with my previous job in US. I called each company thru their HR and inquired whether they are still hiring foreign workers. 2 out of 15 that I called said yes and I applied. Interview via Skype was June and got accepted. By September I had my US embassy interview in London and end of November I was in USA enjoying the Thanksgiving with my family. It's perseverance, patience and initiative that will help you with your dreams and aspirations. Good luck.

ok i understand thank u

Really helpful post thank you!

I am searching job in USA through website most of the company and organisation want they don't want outsid people

Jayas wrote:

I am searching job in USA through website most of the company and organisation want they don't want outsid people

They do want people who can read, write and speak English.  What is an outsid person?

Thank you for ur information

i can read and write in English but i'm out

i can read , write and speak English

Thanks for the article currently in the job application  stage, let alone the visa sponsorship but confident that it  will happen one day.

I currently am in America, if anybody want some help, getting there i may be able to help in one way or another. Contact me by mail ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Ahmedmoussa_061

If you have information that could assist others please post it here on the forum.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the public forum.

o okay, well depends what one wants to do, if anyone need help in the process feel free to send me a PM.

Ahmedmoussa_061 wrote:

I currently am in America, if anybody want some help, getting there i may be able to help in one way or another. Contact me by mail ***

Hello
Would you please send me your email address.

One of the usual hurdles are resumes or CVs not tailored to US standards and the specific job posting.

Saraalireza wrote:
Ahmedmoussa_061 wrote:

Hello
Would you please send me your email address.

Please contact the member by the PM system.  :whistle:

Hey

Someone offering job then they will asking money before getting offer letter visa be aware of these scams some people in this expat they offering us job be aware to contacting this people

Hi

I have applied for Jobs in New York VIA INDEED and i  have got more positive responses but for customer service jobs they are not willing to sponsor for it. Please assist ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

thanks for your advices. but what is about the F1 visa student?? how can we get some job?/

Thanks for the info, quite informative

Good day everyone

My name is Tracey (from Zimbabwe) and would be visiting Florida around August this year and I am a qualified Bookkeeper and am still studying ACCA. what I want to know is the following:
How easy is it to get a job in this field?
if I get an offer am I allowed to change my visitors visa to work visa?
Which is the easiest way to get work permit or right to work and live in the usa?
I have 3 school going children is it easy to get study permit

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I am a 26 year old Irish graduate (with both BA and MA degrees in Politics), and extensive experience within Business Development and Sales.

I have desperately been trying to find employment to enable me to enter the USA, but so far nearly every job I have come across requires me to already 'have the right to reside freely in the USA'.

I just wondered if anyone had any tips or insight into how to make the visa/ job search a bit easier and more fruitful?

I would appreciate any help or information.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone!
I am looking for a nanny for two children in Houston who speaks a liitle bit polish. If you are interested, please send me a message.
Best Regards!

tarietracy wrote:

Good day everyone

My name is Tracey (from Zimbabwe) and would be visiting Florida around August this year and I am a qualified Bookkeeper and am still studying ACCA. what I want to know is the following:
How easy is it to get a job in this field?
if I get an offer am I allowed to change my visitors visa to work visa?
Which is the easiest way to get work permit or right to work and live in the usa?
I have 3 school going children is it easy to get study permit

Thank you in advance.

It's forbidden, and above all illegal, to look for a job with a visitor visa.

You must have a sponsor BEFORE to apply for work visa to the US Embassy in Zimbabwe.

I have yet to find an official link stating that job search and interviewing is not permissible on ESTA/WVP or B1/B2. Rendering a service for compensation is - aka working. See IRS.gov for the official definition of "work".
Travel.state.gov is an official site for US immigration. Personally I find it easier to navigate for newcomers than uscis.gov which it feeds into.

Finding work as bookkeeper is not very difficult. Finding work and an employer willing and able to sponsor a visa is another matter. Bookkeeping is basic accounting often in connection with administrative tasks in smaller businesses.  What is your actual professional background?

The US employer sponsors and pays the visa. The employee goes to the local US embassy/consulate for the personal interview prior to approval/disapproval.

I am a Governance professional with much of my experience in accounting and auditing

Matt is correct in almost all respects as far as the routine search for jobs in today's USA. Things were lot different during Obama and previous administrations. With President Trump, jobs in USA for the foreigners particularly those from Asian and the Middle Eastern countries (with the exception of Israel of course!). However, there are non-conventional and alternate methods one can apply in finding and succeeding for certain job categories. What boils down to is to find a very aggressive and honest person (consultant???) to help you in finding a job. Secret in succeeding in finding a job in the USA is to find ways and means to qualify yourself. When I say, "ways and means" I mean that follow the success pattern of Washington DC (the bigger the xxx the better the chances of success)! So trying to find a job with weak and unimpressive biodata would guarantee a failure. Great majority of "American success" is not based on what in reality one knows but how well and aggressively one con the others (bigger the xxx the better the chances of winning)!.

To cut to the chase... find yourself a very daring but within the legal parameters who can guide you and walk you through this not-so-perfect process in the Trump Admin. Remember the key in succeeding in any aspect of life in the USA is to be daring and not shying away from xxx! xxx

xxx

Get yourself a very impressive Resume (CV) filled with vague but impressive bullshit qualifications with equally vague and bullshit references! You thinks it's hard? Try and you'll know how easy it is once you start waling on this road!

xxx

So find yourself a hard hitting aggressive agent (person, not a company or a business, such as lawyers, visa consultants etc). But a real personal contact who will guide you and work with you and MOST IMPORTANTLY, wont charge you any money in the front with the exception of required filing fees, notarization, duplications and the simple small expenses for such things. What's in it for this personal GURU? Obviously, money for his or her unmatched services! This is where you must take the steps of working out a secure and sure shot deal of how and when to pay for the services for this GURU?

Remember, more than 92.8% of the Applicants for a legal employment visa fail after spending thousands of dollars paid to the so called "visa and immigration consultants" and everyone in between!  Unless you are a medical professional, cyber security expert, unusually qualified for electronic and IT engineering field for which there are serious shortage in the USA, language expert for possible work with the FBI, CIA and other clandestine operations of America in foreign countries and willing to travel and live in the conflict zones ( which would expand under Trump), and few and far between experts in other fluctuating requirements in government and private sectors. There is not a simple solution for those who don't fall in any of the above categories. So how to overcome this complex challenge? FIND A BIGGER AND BETTER xxx!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please no foul words + political opinions are not welcomed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Your chances of obtaining a work visa in the USA are ZERO due to this specific fact that you have your uncle in the USA! The less the friends and relatives you have in the USA and your background falls in the categories of jobs American companies and the government agencies are looking for, the better the chances for your success are. Once you have applied through the US Embassy or the consulate in your country or in any country, your record is now permanent with the US State Department and more you try in changing the passport with different names, the worse it will get. remember, its not only the name and the passport that establishes your identity. It's the new face recognition and finger print and other advanced technologies that are now in use with the visa applicants. So if you not already applied and not rejected by the US Embassy (consulate) you still have good chance to find a job in the USA depending on your professional background that will fit in the job categories that are in shortage for US job seekers. If it is an ordinary job that does not have any specialty then you are not going to get a visa. Yes one sure shot way to come and live in the USA where your uncle can help is to find someone to marry (where you MUST live with this person for two years) and the other one is that an American citizen including your uncle who can adopt you or prove to the immigration authorities that your presence is must and that you are irreplaceable due to your family relations and family's desperate need of your presence in the USA. I hope my straight talk did not discourage you Good luck.

Thank you for this useful information.

Hello! I'm a talented salesman from Montenegro and currently looking for a sales job in USA. I've gotten about 30 interview invitations, and 5 of those companies are willing to employ me, but only when i relocate there. They are unwilling to sponsor me. What is the best place to look for opportunities and what are your suggestions? Please help!