Nurse job in Al Ain Hospital

Hello there, I will be moving to Al Ain Hospital in the next couple of months, can anyone over there give me some info on the single accommodation, also general info on Al Ain itself!

Cheers

hi scotty! if u will be working there in al ain hospital, most probably u will be under their hosp accommodation.. if not, u can look for and have a decent good room around 2k aed/month though u can get an even cheaper one like 800aed but not recommended. I myself will be living out of the hospital accommodation soon to save money. :) there are plenty of apartments/rooms u can choose from for a better price.

Hi scotty66,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Al Ain section, with details of what you are looking for. This might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello

In Al Ain Accomodation is cheaper in comparison with places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As far as I know, nurses are well paid here and the hospital gives either Accomodation in their compound  or outside within a specific budget. However if you are here to save money, look for a studio outside any avail your housing allowance from hospital. Within 25 - 30k annum, you will get a reasonably new 1 bedroom apartment. Another 15k is essential for nearby decent furnishing. Google to find real estate agents.

Al Ain is called as the garden city of u.a.e.  People are friendly and you find a lot of expats from all over the world, though major expat population is from subcontinent. All facilities are available within the vicinity; however you cannot find abundant place for night life, if you are of that flock. Climate is cool from October till March and it can be really cold in dec-January.  May - July is the extreme summer. Mercury might touch 50 degree at times. Humidity level is tolerable. There is no power shortage, hence you can be happily stay in air condition.

Driving is easy and if you have a driving license of your own country try to get it converted to Uae license. Most of the European Union countries licenses can be converted to local license readily.  Lots of parks and few shopping malls in and around al Ain.  Banks and other financial institutions are abundant.

All the best and welcome to the expat community of al Ain

Hi Scotty!

I wonder if you were able to find a place? If so, may I know who helped you find one?

Thanks!