Philippines

Hi, ive been leaving here in Holland for 14-15months i think... And I am willing to give a hand of friendship to my fellow Filipinos too... Others are also welcome :)
I know how hard to be alone in a place like dis, na experienced ko din yan and naghanap din ako ng friends online :) So now i am here to be your friend too if you also want. And no worries, hindi ako masamang tao or masamang ugali, its just i have nothing to do at home so maybe i could give you guys a little information or help you need(not in financial) hahaha! Gaining friends or wat! Talk to you soon!
Enjoy your stay! :)

Hi Mmdc,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Netherlands forum. For other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

halo kabayan, Im new in holland..... looking for filipino friends

Hi Sorosgon,

Welcome to NL! Hope you like Zeist. I live in Laren and married to a Dutch. If you and your girlfriend are in the area we can have a cup of coffee.

Just PM me :)

Cheers, Ariane

Hoi,
Welcome in NL. I m currently living now in Arnhem. I came from Mexico, Philippines!

Hello Ariane,

thanks for the welcome. Me and my fiancee will be glad to meet you and your husband in the future . Baka magawi kayo sa malapit sa lugar naming o di kaya kami any malign divan sa lugar niyo. Good to have Filipino friends.

All the best,

Julian

hi kabayan , u can visit us in breda

hello, medyo malayo kayo sa zeist, but who knows malign kami divan.

julian

Hello guys. From Dordrecht here. 😉

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Seems that we're not all on the same page of the songbook here people!!! This is an Anglophone forum that means you're supposed to be posting in English and not in Tagalog.

Expat-blog has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) for each of our forums. You can access any of them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. Members are required to post ONLY in the language of that specific forum.

Please read the NETHERLANDS FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT it contains important information regarding what is expected of you if you wish to post to any of the forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Sorosgon,

Thanks for the contact request. I am also quite new here in Netherlands, less than a year. I thought you are somebody from Sorsogon in Southern part of the Philippines which is the Bicol Region.

I dont know about your place now here in Netherlands. I am staying in Amsterdam right now. Maybe if you are just near in Amsterdam i can invite you to our church which is the Church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo as we call it in our country. We are mostly Filipinos in the church  and who knows you might know some of our brethren.

In case you happen to visit Amsterdam, you can let me know if you like so i can introduce you to some of our kababayans in the church. Good Luck and God Bless  you and your fiancee.

Elsie

I was born in sorsogon but migrated to davao. I'm currently in ziest not very far from amsterdam. If you have a mobile phone it would be easier to contact you in case na magawi ako sa Amsterdam. I have no religion as of this time but I'd like to attend a pagsamba in your church. Malay natin may magandang mangyari.

all the best,

Julian

hello Mr Woodward,

Thanks for calling my attention re: language usage. Sorry for the ignorance.

Oh thats not so far from here in Gorinchem :)!

So, we are really legally magkababayan because we are both Bicolanos although you already migrated to Davao. Thank you for the  positive reaction to my invitation in our church and I´m sure it will bring you good results. Okay, you are right to give you my contact number  so in case you happen to visit Amsterdam we could meet and eventually introduce you to my brethren who are also our kababayans. But if possible you visit Amsterdam on a sunday. This is my contact number, +31637479833.

Have a nice evening.

Elsie