Love

Hopefully she will inherit soon then. Must be tough to be touched by grandpas friend, even for the diamond ring or the house in Bali  :huh:

Renzo133 wrote:

Indeed, it looks like 30 years of fight for equality and women rights in the Western world have just vanished here.
Western women are more independent, ask for equality within the couple.
Yet western guys prefer women who would cook for them, wash their clothes, spread their leggs and shut up.  ;)

Not all Western men are like that!

Renzo133 wrote:

Indeed, it looks like 30 years of fight for equality and women rights in the Western world have just vanished here.
Western women are more independent, ask for equality within the couple.
Yet western guys prefer women who would cook for them, wash their clothes, spread their leggs and shut up.  ;)

I think that's a rather harsh and unfair comment. Men like to wear the pants. It's human nature, or should I say mammal nature. The male is the strong one of our species. Unfortunately some western women like to wear the pants and often end up emasculating their male partners. When a woman does that then she herself ends up becoming pretty masculine herself. And then western blokes get no end of agro from her. So no wonder so many western blokes prefer asian women. It's because asian women put their men first, they are more feminine and caring and don't give incessant agro to their men (unless you are one of the unlucky ones).

I mean imagine is females of other species started expecting equality, what if some fat cow started expecting her bull to treat them like an equal and then started bossing them around? What if female lions started telling the dominant male that from now on they want equal terms? I mean we are also mammals, and it's instinctive that the male being the stronger one wants to feel in charge of things. Taken away a male's power and he will look elsewhere.

But then, if you consider that in many religions like islam and hinduism, the man is the dominant. I mean it's a way of life and it works very well. Of course I don't agree with some of the things that happen in India or Afghanistan where women have very few rights. But when you think about it things work better with one head of the family. It's a lot more peaceful that way.