Motivated student, looking for a Part-time Job in amsterdam! :)

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.

I just recently moved to amsterdam, and I'm now studying in the UvA. I have a degree in Science of Communication (Specialized in PR and Advertisement), and as you can understand living in the Netherlands can be quite expensive.

So, and since I only have classes a couple of hours per week, I am looking for a job here in Amsterdam.

I don't speak dutch (yet!!), but I do speak english (have a CAE Cambridge exam to prove it), and I also speak Portuguese, and Spanish fluently, and also a bit of Italian since I lived in Italy.

So I'm looking for a job (it can be anything, from hotel reception, to bartender), so that I can earn some money to help pay the rent.

I am a really easy going person (yes, I studied communication :) ), and I learn really fast.

If anyone can help me here, I would be really grateful.

Wish to hear from you asap.

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day.

Best wishes,

João Guerra

Hi João Guerra,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Amsterdam section please as it might help :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hi João Guerra,

Could you do some international call work for Gymaround? We are a global fitness network for business travelers and I could use someone to contact clubs in Brazil and other SA countries? Not your typical bar work but if you are the right guy, we can work out some sort arrangement on working hours, due to the time difference. Please contact me at [email protected].

Regards, Rob

Dear rob, i have sent you an email last week, but had no reply whatsoever. Please let me know if it got to your email.

Best regards,

João